Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: South Park BID - Interim ED Feedback

Subject: RE: South Park BID - Interim ED Feedback
From: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>

Date: 03/29/2017 04:35 PM

To: 'Daniel Taban 1 <daniel@jadeent.com>, 'Shelby Jordan 1
<sjordan@aegworldwide.com>, 'Robert Buente' <bbuente@1010dev.org>

Wow is right.

Here are Terri Toennie's remarks, "I believe it is in the best interest of the South Park
BID to make Ellen the Executive Director- She has really jumped right in and given 100%
since December and is a pleasure to work with."

I didn't take good notes in school, but I did cut and paste well (some would call that
plagiarism).

And I couldn't agree more with Daniel's comment on what Ann said.

Robin